Part time Administrator
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000p.a. depending on experience (£12.30 – £14.35per hour)
Hours of work: Ideally part time hours over 5 days Monday to Friday but could be flexible on days / hours for the right person.
Company benefits: Hybrid working, 22 days annual leave (excluding public holidays), generous company-wide incentive scheme and company health insurance scheme (after successful 6-month probation period), company social events.
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an organised and enthusiastic Part time Business Administrator to join our client’s small team based in Swavesey. This role plays a key part in providing administrative support to all the operational aspects of the business and no two days will be the same; Having the ability to work independently and prioritise your work is essential to this role!
The main duties will include order processing, logistics, administration, and facilities management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with the order processing system
- Arranging worldwide shipping of orders between suppliers & customers
- Posting Sales & Purchase Invoices accurately in the account’s software
- Assisting with facilities of the building & liaising with contractors
- Supporting Service team with service reports, RAMS & travel arrangements
- Supporting Sales team with quotes, installation documentation and travel arrangements
- Price list & general document control
- Updating spreadsheets on Excel
Requirements for this role
- Outstanding attention to detail, meticulous & high level of accuracy
- Ability to use own initiative and be proactive.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills (good knowledge of using filters / hiding cells etc)
- Flexibility and willingness to get things done.
- Well-organised and ability to plan, prioritise, multitask, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Not tickled your fancy? View our extensive jobs list here.