Are you looking to make a true difference within your position? Are you passionate about your work? If yes, this could be the position for you
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for two Paralegals to join a fantastic business in St Albans. The successful candidates will be joining a wider team, where you will need to be passionate about making a difference and always ensuring that the client is put first.
Our client takes pride in offering a high level of customer service throughout their processes in which the successful candidate will deliver. Candidates must have experience within Family Law. If this sounds like you then please keep reading.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Paralegal
- Assisting with casework including dealing with a range of Family matters including Non-Molestation Orders
- Taking instructions and preparing cases
- Dealing with correspondence
- Preparing draft documents including witness statements and processing evidence
- Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly
- Ensuring compliance with file management.
- Supporting the wider team
Key Skills Required
- Demonstrate passion and legal experience in a broad range of Family Law
- A strong academic background
- Clear understanding and application of Family Laws
- Excellent communications skills to work effectively with all types of people
- Excellent IT Skills -familiar with Microsoft Office applications and document management skills
The successful candidate will have experience working within the family law department This is a great opportunity to work with a firm which has a great ethos and desire to help clients/victims make a positive change to their lives.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.