Salary: £40,000 – 50,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a creative agency in London to recruit a Paid Media Manager. You will be a part of the digital team, with the goal of translating lead-generation media strategies to executions. If you have hands-on paid media experience, and a passion for creativity, then we would love to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Paid Media Manager
- Planning & executing paid search, social & programmatic display campaigns across Google and Facebook, achieving valuable results
- Architect campaigns in line with client needs, following guidance for setup and strategy
- Tracking campaign performance and recommending optimisations
- Producing insightful reports for clients, providing strategic feedback
- Optimising the budget plan, ensuring spend & performance are meeting clients’ objectives
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to adjust plans as needed
- Identifying new media opportunities to test & maximise digital performance, communicating these ideas effectively to get buy-in from clients and accounts team
- Assisting with implementing processes, defining goals for the digital team, and assisting with pitching and winning additional paid media budget
- Contributing to recruitment & induction of new employees
- Supporting employees in line with company policies/procedures, including appraisals, training & development, reviews
Requirements for this role
- Marketing or Business-related degree
- Proven track record of managing PPC and Paid Social accounts
- Hands-on experience in paid search, paid social or programmatic display within an agency
- Line management experience, and experience managing budgets and forecasting performance for your channels
- Ability to manage all parts of a paid media campaign – keyword research, audience creation, copywriting, bidding, etc.
- Confidence using analytics tools
- Knowledge of the latest developments within paid search and digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, computer skills, problem-solving ability, and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.