Salary: £27,000 – 30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE, WHERE YOU WILL JOIN A FRIENDLY, FUN TEAM? IF YES, THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an excellent communicator with a passion for providing first class customer service, to join a well-established and growing company in Cambridge, as a Packaging Inventory Coordinator. This position will see you lead the day-to-day control of all UK reusable packaging, ensuring sufficient stock is readily available at the Cambridge depot and monitor “real time” location of packaging to arrange timely return of all reusable packaging. This is a great opportunity to use your strong organisation and communication skills, along with your proactive approach.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Packaging Inventory Coordinator
- Contract review – ensuring instructions are provided to local offices and suppliers to ensure compliance with regulations
- Produce documents necessary for the effective transport of shipment, in compliance with regulations
- Post flights – checking with airlines that a consignment has flown as per the booking made with them
- Monitor door-to-door deliveries/collections with overseas agents to ensure they occur within the specified time frame
- Accurate data entry
- Control costs and suppliers by ensuring the highest standard of service is procured at the most cost-effective price to the company
- Perform research into new routings and services to the maximum benefit of both customer and company
- Be involved in identifying service improvement opportunities relating to packaging inventory control
- Prepare daily reports
Requirements for this role
- Experience working with or in the logistics, courier, or freight forwarding industry would be beneficial
- Collaborative approach, with an ability to work well under time pressure and execute and deliver reports
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.