DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY – THEY DON’T COME AROUND OFTEN!
Kameo Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for an Operations Manager to join our highly prestigious client, based in North Cambridge. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge, which will see you working on a variety of tasks and being able to adapt your approach when required. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and will be required to keep everything running smoothly, where no task is too big or too small. The role will support across Health & Safety, Marketing, IT, Finance, Administration and Customer Liaison. You will need to be able to use your initiative, have a positive approach and excel under pressure. Does this sound like you? If yes, continue reading for further details.
This position will offer a bonus scheme.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Health & Safety – recommendations and paperwork
- Risk Assessments
- Fire Marshall Liaison
- First aid
- Day-to-day facility issues – work with team, make recommendations (cleaners, security)
- Day-to-day customer liaison and queries
- New customer liaison
- Develop and implement new admin systems
- Streamline current systems
- Assist with Projects, and help with implementation
- Provide supplementary supervision and direction to admin team in order to increase skills and effectiveness with emphasis on team building and creating an environment, which promotes customer service.
- Be able to carry out basic switchboard, reception and secretarial duties and be able to perform the duties of other members of the team as demand arises
- Ensure all chargeable work is logged on the tracker
- Own any IT or phone queries that come through to you from start to completion with support from the team or external IT support
- Oversee Twitter and Instagram
- Administrator/ C/S cover
- Back-up sales/quotes
- Virtual enquiries
- Responsible for GDPR
- Check invoices before distributing to customers
- Credit control (new systems should make this a lot easier and obvious when someone is exposed)
You will be joining a collaborative business, which offers a fantastic culture and the opportunity to be part of its continued success.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.