Hours of work: Full time 37.5 hours – working in the office
Benefits include: 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health care and a company pension
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for an Operations Co-ordinator to join a Scientific software company based in Cambridge, East of the city. If you have a psychology or science-based degree or have experience working within the scientific / pharmaceutical industry, then our client will be eager to speak to you!
Working within a fun and supportive team environment this position can offer lots of variety in an exciting industry.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Operations Co-ordinator
- Liaise with project and data managers to assist the overall process of delivery and control of clinical trial projects
- Handling inbound customer communication (email, support requests, calls) across the business
- Input of information into the management system
- Collect, collate, and report customer satisfaction data and other metrics
- Liaise with the logistics department to ensure equipment or software for studies and research projects are configured correctly including the quality controlled.
- Assist with the production of the shipping paperwork
- Drafting / reviewing study documentation e.g., user manuals/reports
- Liaise with third party translation agencies to ensure that translation of documents is undertaken in line with the company’s standard procedures and that translations meet the required level of accuracy
- Assist with the training of site personnel using the company’s software platform
Requirements for this role
- Previous experience working within the pharmaceutical / scientific industry would be ideal
- Experience within a customer services / administrative / project co-ordination role is essential
- High level of MS Excel is required for collating data and maintaining databases
- Psychology or Science Degree (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and experience of working as part of a team
- Organisational skills, with a methodical approach, attention to detail, and multi-tasking
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.