Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Operational Costs Analyst to join our successful and highly reputable client, who is well established within their industry. You will be joining a fantastic team, who are hardworking, fun and collaborative. This position will see you support the Operations team in driving to improve UK gross margin.
Our client is not set on having someone with a financial background, but someone who can work comfortably with numbers, use Excel, communicate effectively at all levels, and has a keen interest in the financial/reporting side of business is a must. This position would suit someone who has strong attention to detail, can use their initiative and is a team player. If this is you, please continue reading for further details:
Duties & Responsibilities of the Operational Costs Analyst:
- Check the accuracy and amend where necessary all Operational Costs on the system
- Where possible, use the supplier tariffs to determine costs and verify their accuracy with the supplier in question – identify where tariffs are deficient or out of date and escalate to Supplier Management.
- Where a supplier tariff is not available – acquire the complete costs from the supplier and ensure these are added to the charges page.
- Whether costs from an agent are tariff based or ad hoc – gain a documented verification from the supplier in each case that costs are accurate when the consignment is ordered.
- Check agent invoices when received above and query any discrepancies – sign off all accurate invoices.
- Auditing of invoices received from overseas agents to identify Customs Duty & Vat and Storage charges; such they can be passed on / billed to the relevant customer.
- Investigating all ‘Unallocated Costs’ invoices and pushing back to suppliers
- Checking Inter-Company Billing is correct
- Record and monitor the result of all discrepancy investigations, identify trends and highlight to Management Team.
- Scrutinise reports regarding supplier issues and issue claim letters where required to seek discount.
OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ARE RARE. DO NOT MISS OUT!
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.