Salary: £32,000 – 35,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, office based
Company benefits: 25 days holiday plus can take up to additional 5 days unpaid, death in services, health care, training
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Office / Customer Service Manager to join a well-established, market leading, construction company, based in St Ives. You will be responsible for the Customer Service Department, which will also require you to manage a small team, so leadership experience is a must. This is a varied position, and the ideal candidate will be bringing new ideas with them, along with a positive approach. You will be willing to go above and beyond when required, in order to offer a fantastic service to both internal and external customers. Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you a confident communicator? If yes, then please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity;
Duties & Responsibilities of the Office / Customer Service Manager:
- Coaching, instructing and motivating Customer Service employees in order to optimally use their competences
- Acting as a second-line help desk to customers in order to guarantee good service and optimum customer satisfaction
- Provide input to the Services Manager about customer relationships, employees and systems in order to achieve the strategic objectives of Customer Service
- Updating and maintaining the professional knowledge and technical skills in the field of Customer Service in order to maximize their own professional knowledge and apply it optimally within the organisation
- Coordinate, monitor and improve the tasks of the Customer Service team in order to optimise customer service and commercial field service
The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, with analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to give clear direction & make decisions, critical thinking skills, and the ability to strategically plan.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.