Salary: £19,000 – 24,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, permanent 100% office based.
Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension and private medical insurance
Do you have sound administrative experience and a drive to contribute to a growing team!? Keep reading…
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with a leading company in Cambridge to recruit a motivated and approachable Office Co-ordinator who will be a key team player in ensuring the smooth running of the office. You MUST have strong attention to detail and be a completer-finisher.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Office Co-ordinator
- Front of house duties – welcoming visitors, answering phones, handling mail, managing incoming emails
- Co-ordinating meeting room bookings for staff and clients
- Assisting in daily administrative tasks and on-going projects
- Facilities support including liaising with contractors, maintaining stock, and ordering all office supplies and consumables
- Managing of the office calendar, booking of travel, hotels & conferences, including visa travel when required
Requirements for this role
- Administration / reception experience in a similar role
- Must be highly organised and detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience working in a busy and dynamic environment, working independently as well as within a team
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Self-starter with communication and interpersonal skills, as well as good written skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.