We are growing!
Do you possess excellent communication skills?
Do you want to be part of a driven, people-focused environment?
Are you meticulous by nature, and pride yourself on your attention to detail?
We have a newly created opportunity best suited to a dynamic and socially confident individual who is excited by the versatility our role of Office Administrator can offer!
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to make a huge contribution to Kameo and develop your skillset. We are an adaptable business that is growing from strength to strength. As Office Administrator, you will be an integral part of our team supporting the smooth running of our office and assisting the Recruitment Consultants, and other colleagues, with general administrative tasks.
Recruitment Support Responsibilities: –
- Formatting of CV’s
- Writing job adverts, and posting to relevant platforms
- Composing terms of business for clients, sending via adobe sign
- Compliance checks e.g., GDPR, right to work, registration and placement documents
- Preparing interview confirmation to send to candidates, selected for interview
- Updating various excel spreadsheets
- Maintaining contact with live candidates
- Adhoc pre-screening calls to candidates, and or responding to candidates who have not been selected for interview
Marketing Support Responsibilities: –
- Uploading social media posts to our existing social media accounts, via our social media scheduling tool
- Uploading articles to our company website
- Occasional use of photoshop (training can be given)
- Preparing packs which include our marketing collateral, and ‘goodie bags’ for the consultants to post to clients and or take to events /seminars
- Adhoc copywriting
Office Duties: –
- Daily management of the CRM database
- Monitoring our MailChimp account
- Distribution of customised emails, and monitoring the responses
- Shredding, filing, and keeping on top of our stationeryy orders
Working in a fun, dynamic, environment we are looking for an individual who is a reliable, go-getter and proactive by nature. Previous work experience and or administration experience desirable but not fundamental.
Please note, this position will be office-based in a COVID safe environment.
To apply please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607670 to speak with one of the team!