Salary: Up to £24,000p.a.
Hours of work: Mon – Fri 8:30am-5:30pm (40 hours) Office based.
Company benefits: 21 days holiday + Bank holidays, Free parking
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive Office Administrator to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our client’s office. You will be a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to multitask. As the Office Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in coordinating various administrative tasks, supporting team members, and maintaining a productive work atmosphere.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Manage day to day administrative tasks, such as handling incoming calls, emails, enquiries, and correspondence.
- Assist in scheduling appointments, meetings, meeting room and maintain calendar for key personnel.
- Welcome visitors, ensuring their comfort and directing them to the appropriate staff or meeting room.
- Prepare and distribute internal and external documents, reports, and presentations.
- Oversee office supplies, and inventory management, ensuring adequate stock levels and placing orders as needed.
- Coordinate office maintenance and repairs, liaising with suppliers and service providers.
- Serve as a central point of contact for internal teams and external stakeholders, providing timely information and assistance.
- Maintain company social media accounts.
- Provide administrative support to operations team by maintaining accurate records and databases, including job logs, contact lists, etc.
- Help plan and organise company events, meetings and team building activities.
- Coordinate logistics, such as venue selection, catering, and materials preparation.
- Fire Alarm Testing and Emergency Lights Testing: Regularly testing fire alarm system in adherence with safety regulations, ensuring the proper functioning.
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Compliance: Overseeing adherence to HSE regulations and practices, promoting a safe and healthy work environment.
- Carry out Office Risk Assessments.
- Organising induction programs for new employees.
Requirements for the Office Administrator:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software packages, especially Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Conscientious, reliable, flexible, professional, and motivated.
- Superb interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in written English usage, grammar, and punctuation.
- Proven ability to be a team player.
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict.
- Previous events management experience desirable.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.