Salary: £20,000 – 24,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time or part time, 100% office based
Company benefits: Hybrid working, bespoke Learning & Development plan, 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, modern office with free refreshments, stakeholder pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria), seasonal CSR initiatives, social events, finish at 4pm on Fridays
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for an Office Administrator to join a Marketing Agency in Bury St. Edmunds. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with meticulous organisational skills; if this is you, keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Office Administrator
- Managing the office, including welcoming guests and taking deliveries
- Managing correspondences such as phone calls, emails, letters
- Organising meetings for directors, scheduling appointments, and overseeing internal meetings
- Managing inventory of office supplies, creating travel itineraries, travel booking, and assisting with company events
- Maintaining filing systems
- Data entry
Requirements for this role
- Experience in a similar role
- IT skills, including Gmail and Google suite of products
- Time management skills
- Organisation and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and problem-solve
- Driving license and car essential due to location of office
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.