Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Commercial Night Driver to work for a highly reputable company, who is well established within their industry. They are based in South Cambridge, although this position will see you travelling to Heathrow and back on a nightly basis. The successful candidate will be required to have a clean driving licence, with experience within a similar position, along with good communication skills, as you will be the face of the business. Reliability is key, dedication is a must and a positive approach to you work is essential. If this sounds like you then please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity:
Working hours (these will vary from week to week, but as a guide) – 4:30pm – 1:30am finish. (Approximately 40-50 hours per week)
You will work Monday – Friday
Duties & Responsibilities of the Driver:
- Act as the face of the business for all export shipment collections and deliveries, on the daily route to Heathrow Airport
- Ensure all documentation is completed correctly and be aware of regulations
- Liaise with import driver to exchange shipments, where required.
- To follow all rules and codes of conduct relevant to driving, to create the best impression whilst on the road and to perform these tasks in the safest ways possible.
- Working within the warehouse, packaging products and ensuring safety regulations are followed.
- To have responsibility for the cleanliness of the vehicles (interior and exterior) to ensure each vehicle is always in pristine condition and appearance.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.