Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Mobile/C# Developer to join an international technical organisation, based in Cambridge, with an option to work c.50% remotely.
The successful candidate will develop innovative solutions and enhance the underlying platform; developing in C# and Xamarin (backend and frontend). Working within an agile team, you will be involved in design, development and test, solving problems while ensuring the quality is high.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Mobile/C# Developer:
- Contributing to a team of developers, testers, and product managers to deliver enhancements and new features
- Working within agile processes for short cycle, fast-paced deliveries
Requirements for the Automation Mobile/C# Developer:
- Software development experience coding with C#
- A passion for mobile technologies
- Experience using one of the following: Xamarin, WPF, Android, iOS
- Experience with unit testing using NUnit or similar
- Knowledge of continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson, AppCenter, TeamCity) and build tools (Cake Gradle)
- Knowledge of version control tooling, such as git)
- Experience with database technologies and scripting to create and validate data
This company truly care about team culture and benefits include flexible working hours, 25 days holiday, complimentary fruit and drinks and a personal development allowance of £400; over and above the national standard.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Keywords: C#, Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer, OO, Mobile, Xamarin, WPF, Android, iOS, App Developer, Mobile Applications, WPS, Windows Forms, WinForms, Junior Developer, C# Developer, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, C#, Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer, OO, Mobile, Xamarin, WPF, Android, iOS, App Developer, Mobile Applications, WPS, Windows Forms, WinForms
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – to offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.