Salary: £35,000 – 40,000
Hours of work: Full time
Are you a Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge?
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a dynamic and growing events business in Wimbledon to recruit a Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the marketing strategy and plans of allocated events, so marketing experience will be essential.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Creation and delivery of the marketing plans & strategy
- Monitoring response rates for key activity and creating action plans to maximise future results
- Providing input for reports for management
- Developing and enhancing visitor and exhibitor databases for all events
- Production, delivery, and reporting of event marketing email schedules
- Maximising website optimisation and google ranking, and developing a social media plan
- Relationship building, and partnership research
- Negotiating/brokering partnership deals
- Production, delivery, and reporting of offline advertising
- Production and delivery of event print and digital materials
- Producing and executing a content marketing schedule
- Copywriting, and ensuring websites are kept up to date with new content
- Management and delivery of PR campaign working with external agencies
Requirements for this role
- Experience in marketing
- Adaptability, and solid communication skills
- Strong analytical approach, balanced with creativity
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong copywriter, with high attention to detail
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
View alternative marking vacancies here.