Salary: £25,000 – £32,000p.a.
Hours of work: Full time office based.
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a dynamic and rapidly expanding events business, based in Wimbledon, to recruit for a Marketing Executive. Working with the Marketing Team, alongside the Marketing Manager, to deliver campaigns and strategies for a series of events.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Deliver marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Create assets for use across various marketing channels including social media, websites and so forth.
- Maintain and build client relations with key partners, sponsors, and exhibitors.
- Copywriting and creating unique content across all marketing communications all year round.
- Emails, e-newsletters, and all year-round communications.
- Developing new initiatives to extend the reach of the show.
- Briefing and co-ordinating suppliers including registration companies, designers, web companies, PR, media and PPC agencies.
- Co-ordinating exhibitor co-marketing campaign and handling visitor enquiries.
- Executing direct marketing campaigns – email, PR, Postal Mailings etc.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to fulfil scheduled print/online media activity and media partner and association agreements.
- Creating and maintaining the website, ensuring all content is accurate, up to date, and in the correct format, and search engine optimised.
- Involvement in Digital campaign – including Google ad words, Remarketing, and website enhancement tools.
- Managing Ezone and Exhibitors – including scheduled email and telephone communications.
- Contributing to the delivery of social media strategy – i.e., Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Monitoring the registration system – support in registration admin.
- Involvement in collateral, creative design process, and copywriting – i.e., brochures, adverts, online banners, HTML Emails, etc.
Skills & Requirements for this role
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Literate, numerate and analytical.
- Knowledge and experience of social media channels.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office – particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Experience of using CRM/marketing automation tools is an advantage.
- Previous use of website CMS is an advantage.
- Experience of Canva.
- Research and analysis.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative and willing to bring in new ideas.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.