Salary: £26,000 – 28,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: 25 days holiday, company pension, private health insurance, flexible working hours, casual atmosphere in modern offices with relaxing communal areas and parking, office social events
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing, global software company in central Cambridge who are seeking a driven Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for assisting with lead generation, as well as developing new business. This is a great opportunity for developing your Marketing career, as you will also be focusing on social media marketing, market research, event management.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Plan the webinar strategy to increase webinar-driven new leads
- Work with the technical and sales teams to identify webinar topics and arrange guest speakers
- Manage & analyse promotional campaigns for webinars, and optimise marketing campaigns to promote events
- Conduct market research to identify interest, and assist the Sales team with promoting events and relevant materials to these contacts and organisations
- Research relevant exhibitions, representing the company at these events
- Maintain CRM system, and support with all other aspects of marketing
Requirements for this role
- Experience in marketing, ideally in technology sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or similar
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
- Microsoft Office proficiency
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.