Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, permanent
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a digital marketing executive to join a dynamic marketing team within a Technology Manufacturing company, Northwest of Cambridge. If you thrive creating engaging visuals, and are looking to develop your digital skills, then please keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Supporting the marketing function, and supporting with website content
- Supporting the customer journey & generating new business leads
- Maximising marketing content across digital channels to drive sales opportunities, and identifying new opportunities to raise the brand
- Using appropriate tools to test new website content ahead of launch
- Working with external agencies to ensure website developments projects are delivered on time, and manage PPC activity to ensure maximum return on investment
Requirements for this role
- Marketing (or related) degree
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and creative skills
- IT skills, with understanding of Microsoft Office, Google Ads, Google Analytics, or similar tools
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced using website content management systems
- Data analysis and organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.