Company benefits: 33 days holiday (22 days bookable, bank holidays and additional days for Christmas closure), Scottish Widows staff pension (after 3 months of service), health cash plan scheme (following successful completion of a six-month probation period).
Kameo Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Marketing & Events Co-ordinator to join our client based in Colchester. Our client is one of the largest and oldest solicitors in the Essex region, they provide an array of legal services to both the corporate and commercial sectors. Our client prides themselves on their strong ties to the local community and encourages all employees to develop links with local charities and participate in fundraising and community-based activities. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Business Development you will play a key role in developing the overall business development/marketing strategy, if this sounds like a challenge you’re equipped to tackle, please read on…
Do you have proven experience supporting marketing strategy?
Does corporate social responsibility mean a lot to you?
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing & Events Co-Ordinator
- Social media management
- Website content
- Advertising, online and offline
- Monthly reporting
- Budget reporting
- Law director submission
- Maintaining up-to-date event and wider mailing lists
- Monitoring the firms event programme
- Own the post event analysis including capturing feedback
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all strategic internal events
- Participate in the social committee for planning staff activities and charity fundraising events
- Preparation, execution and clear down of all TSP events, with assistance when required from the wider operations team
Requirements for this Marketing & Events Co-Ordinator
- Previous events experience is essential
- Strone knowledge of core marketing principles including campaign management, client relationship management, event best practice and use of social media
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and professional
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills
- A multi-tasker who can meet tight deadlines
- The ability to manage both internal and external relationships
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.