Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum
Hours: Full time office based.
Company Benefits: 30 days holiday (including bank holidays and additional 3 days for Christmas closure), Staff pension (after 3 months of service), health cash plan scheme (following successful completion of probation period).
Are you a creative and passionate individual looking for a new opportunity?
If YES, look no further!
Kameo Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our client based in Colchester. As a member of the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to manage business social media profiles, develop new ideas to promote the company, assist with the company website, run marketing campaigns, and even organise events for the firm. You will have the chance to work on inbound and outbound marketing, SEO, email campaigns, and branding.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing & Events Coordinator
- Social media management.
- Developing and maintaining social media profiles.
- Creating content schedules.
- Building followers and increasing engagement across all platforms.
- Assisting with the company website.
- Conducting SEO activities to increase website traffic.
- Image editing, cropping and resizing using Photoshop.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the organisation and monitoring of the firm’s events program.
- Providing support to the marketing team.
- Weekly / monthly reporting and data analysis to identify target markets to optimise campaigns. Using Google Analytics to collect campaign metrics and analyse results.
Requirements for this role
- A good level of English both written and verbal is essential.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Flair for creative writing and marketing.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge of social media.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A Levels (A*- E) or equivalents preferably Law, Business Studies and/or Accounting.
- GCSEs (A*- C) – Maths, English, other.
- Preferred candidates will be educated to GCSE / A Level and have good IT/Digital skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.