Salary: £22,000 – 30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a Scientific Technology company near Newmarket to recruit a Marketing & Communications Executive. Within this stimulating, newly created role, you will liaise with customers, suppliers, and distributors, whilst working closely with the Marketing Manager to support the sales team technically.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing & Communications Exec
- Supporting the sales team technically, working closely with new product development and application testing alongside customers and suppliers
- Assisting the Technology Manager to test prototypes. Liaising with customers to discuss feedback, and responding to the sales team with updates on new product designs
- Testing products for different areas of interest where a product could also be applicable, investigating potential product improvements
- Visiting customers for feedback testimonials, photos/videos, and reports on equipment they have purchased for use within public facing media
Requirements for this role
- Degree level Chemistry background
- Marketing experience desirable
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.