Salary: Up to £27,000
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays,) life assurance, pension scheme, private health insurance and travel insurance scheme.
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join our client’s scientific imaging company based in Cambridge. In this varied role, you will be working on marketing campaigns, developing new materials, planning events, running social media accounts and more!
If you have excellent communication skills and a strong ability to multi-task … this could be the role for you!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant
- Working closely with the Sales team to develop marketing campaigns
- Carrying out day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested
- Producing additional marketing communications such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Organising and coordinating trade shows and dealer meetings
- Managing the marketing budget
- Liaising with scientific writers regarding press releases, and articles and ensuring magazine deadlines are met
- Being aware of competitor products, reading trade journals
- Building and maintaining relationships with outside agencies and magazines
- Building relationships with distributors
- Launching new websites and thereafter maintaining the websites
- Social media
- Coordinating news releases
- Maintaining promotional materials inventory
- Ensuring campaigns run smoothly to tight timescales and within budget
- Coordinating emailing lists
Requirements for this role
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- The ability to be a team player
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro)
- Experience using WordPress
- Graphics package knowledge
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Not quite right? You can view our other marketing vacancies here.