MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER x3
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Contributed Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Health Care, Group Income Protection, ongoing internal development and training & more.
We are making three hires on behalf of our client on two different shift patterns. These are first come first serve.
Shift 1 – Monday to Thursday 6.00 am to 2:30 pm, Fridays 6.00 am to 1.00 pm
Shift 2 – Monday to Thursday 2:25pm to 10:55pm, Fridays 12:55pm to 7:55pm
Kameo Recruitment are recruiting 3 Manufacturing Team Leaders for a large and successful manufacturing client based in Ely.
You will be responsible for a specific area of manufacturing. This is a very ‘hands-on’ and physical role where you will be leading and working alongside operators in your area to output a consistently high volume and quality of work. You will need to ensure that all operators are working to the latest SOP’s and that daily machine maintenance checks are being processed. Communication is key to ensuring a continuous flow of WIP; load balancing the line should be an always-on activity, flexing resource between neighbouring areas and ensuring high-efficiency use of all machines.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Team Leader
- Managing a team of Operators to achieve manufacturing targets
- Support and drive problem solving and quality/process/performance improvement
- Maintaining high levels of attention to detail at all times, recording and communicating technical measurements and readings
- Participate in recruitment and performance management processes
Requirements for this role:
- A practical ‘hands-on’ approach with experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong people and leadership skills, with the ability to train and mentor colleagues
- Ability to interpret, follow and train operators to Standard Operating Procedures
- High level of mechanical aptitude and attention to detail with the ability to maintain focus
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career-related advice.