Manager: Master Data Management and Sales Operation
Working for a global company that has six distinctly different brands that combine to provide opportunities for everyone to be active.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional leader who has vast experience in Master Data Management. This is an international role where the individual will lead the Master Data & Sales Operations Team, who are based in The Netherlands & UK. Please be aware that this is a remote role but would of course involve travelling to the Netherlands when required.
The Manager Master Data Management will be responsible for the organisation, structure, and maintenance of master data in MS Dynamics AX and in Exact for their International Sales Business Unit following the global data governance guidelines. This is to ensure that master data quality meets the expectations of the company and their stakeholders.
As a part of the Master Data & Sales Operations team, you will work in an open and dynamic department where the work pace is high and not one day is the same. The complexity of the role, working in an international environment, as well as the possibility to make an important contribution to the success of the organisation, makes this a highly attractive opportunity.
To manage Master Data Management appropriately you will head up a team, consisting of 6 people who need day-day guidance, planning direction, team building, and coaching. You and your team will have a core focus on; item master, bill of materials, configurations, cost changes, pricing and other functions related to item management within MS Dynamics AX and Exact. In addition, MDM is also responsible for the MS Dynamics AX quoting tool E-Con and the trade agreements which need to be further developed and maintained.
Pro-activity, flexibility and accuracy are key elements of the role and you are expected to take the lead and own the international process of master data management. New projects need to be reviewed, prioritised, and organised in a logical and structured way, fully aligning with business needs.
You will interact with your team members, cross-functional teams and external vendors/partners as needed. Therefore, effective team communication and outstanding attention to detail are required as well as being eager to learn new systems. You can prioritise effectively, work well under pressure and you have a natural feel for solving problems.
- A university degree (or equivalent)
- Solid experience in a Master Data Management role.
- Experience leading a team is a must.
- Can manage multiple tasks /projects and work in a challenging and changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Dutch is a preference.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact across the organisation.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX, Exact and /or Informatica is ideal.
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office applications including SharePoint and Access
- Ability to uptake new application software and train end-users accordingly.