Salary: Up to £26,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: Pension scheme, support staff bonus scheme, 27 days annual leave (+ public holidays), benefits portal, cycle to work scheme, life assurance, 1/3 gym membership contribution, flu vaccinations
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a Private Client team within a growing law firm in Cambridge. You will be providing legal administrative support, so experience in a similar role will be beneficial.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary
- Work on legal documents, proofreading and formatting
- Draft emails and letters
- Produce invoices and maintain billing spreadsheets
- Create reports, and produce documents using audio typing
- Conduct searches, take telephone calls, and field enquiries
- Provide support regarding room bookings, diary management, and travel requirements
Requirements for this role
- A keen eye for detail, with the ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems, with organisational skills and a proactive approach
- A team player
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.