Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Ideally Full time, but there is some flexibility
Company benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (this increases by one day per year up to 30 days + bank holidays after 5 years), auto enrol pension scheme after 3 months (after 6 months you can join the company pension scheme), cycle to work scheme and life assurance.
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a fantastic charitable organisation based in Cambridge to recruit for a Training & Course Co-ordinator. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and organiser, ideally with previous administrative experience and an ability to work collaboratively and autonomously. Could suit someone coming from a retail or hospitability background.
Working as part of a small and dynamic L&D team you will be assisting in co-ordinating online and face-to-face training programmes, projects or events
Duties & Responsibilities of the Training & Course Co-ordinator
- Provide ongoing coordination, administration and logistical support for projects, meetings, events, including accurate and timely maintenance of internal calendars, project tracking spreadsheets, files, CRM records, risk registers, and drafting contracts, invoices, and other documentation.
- Manage the requests and enquires from the company’s inbox
- Support business and relationship development by acting as a first point of contact for external queries, providing professional customer service, and liaising and negotiating with internal and external colleagues/clients with a professional and helpful manner.
- Provide hosting/administration for online and face-to-face events and training programmes, including acting as an official representative in training and managing the online platform, and providing support to the trainer/colleagues in a professional manner. For face-to-face events managing travel, logistics, accommodation, and courier bookings, briefing clients/trainers/staff, and preparing/packing training materials.
- Manage administration processes for the online subscription tool – providing quotes, writing user agreements, managing annual renewal processes, raising invoices, answering questions or sign posting to information/appropriate team members.
- Maintain, monitor, and add content to the websites.
- Attend offsite training events and meetings where necessary.
Experience / Requirements for this role
- Strong customer services background is essential, ideally with previous experience in
- Excellent communications skills: Ability to liaise with external contractors, consultants, and internal staff.
- Confident, ‘can do’ and flexible attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ideally have experience coordinating of training activities, events, meetings, and logistics.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-editing software, and video-conferencing platforms such as Zoom, though training can be given.
- Excellent attention to detail and delivery within project timeframes.
- Willingness to travel in UK and internationally with overnight stays (Covid-19 permitting) and work flexible hours when needed.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Training & Course Co-ordinator, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.