Salary: £40,000 – £45,000p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, Monday – Friday. Hybrid working with flexibility required.
Company Benefits: Contributory Pension Scheme of Up To 6%, Gym Membership Discounts, Contributory Hospital & Health Cash Plan, Cycle2work Scheme, Eye Care Vouchers, Free Products at Work, Life Assurance, Discounts on Leading Brands and Retailers
Have you proven experience working within a contact centre environment?
Are you an expert in your field with the ability to deliver the ‘right’ message to the wider team?
If you are a ‘master’ in that craft, then please get in touch.
We are seeking a Contact Centre Communications & Information Specialist to join our client based in St Neots who are a successful, international wellbeing-focussed company.
Working alongside the Customer Care Operations team, your primary responsibility will be to maintain a knowledge base that organises and clearly communicates information to the front-line Customer Care Administrators. You will have a logical and strategical thought process, along with excellent communication skills, to impact change effectively and efficiently within the customer care department through the use of various communication channels.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Contact Centre Communications & Information Specialist:
- Define and deliver the internal knowledge and communications strategy within the Customer Contact Centre.
- Work alongside the Senior Customer Care Operations team to create and deliver effective change management messaging.
- Manage “Information” – updates from the wider business that have an operational impact on the customers and our Customer Care Team such as product launches, promotions, and general market changes.
- Maintain internal knowledge & information hub, ensuring it is up to date, accurate and searchable for the Customer Care Team.
- Engage with internal colleagues for feedback and educate managers on where to access knowledge.
- Monitor communications, analytics, and insights to assist in generation of reports to improve communications.
- Assisting Customer Care teams in producing a range of communications collateral.
Requirements for the Contact Centre Communications & Information Specialist:
- You will be an expert communicator with excellent written, spoken, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of communicating using a variety of communication vehicles to best suit your audience.
- You will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant.
- Have a natural ability to build relationships, network, and build contacts across the organisation through being approachable and empathetic.
- Have the confidence to bring your own ideas to the forefront!
- You will have excellent problem solving, decision making and prioritising skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.