Salary: £22,000 – 26,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with a creative agency based in London to recruit a Junior User Experience Executive. The successful candidate will be the interface for the user experience of all online projects, striving to consistently provide the best possible user experience.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Junior User Experience Executive
- Advising clients on the whole user experience, including ongoing reviews with recommendations & optimisation plans using analytics, data, heatmapping, and user testing
- Making recommendations on the customer journey for digital campaigns
- Planning & implementing focus groups & user surveys to dictate strategy
- Undertake user journey analysis
- Attend client meetings, present findings, and make recommendations
- Design checks and usability testing on all development projects, producing full reports on user interaction
- Liaise with internal teams to support the production of e-shots for the client
- Create detailed e-shot reports including analysis against company benchmarks, industry standards and producing relevant recommendations for clients
- Keep on top of user experience trends, making recommendations to clients
- Work closely with SEO Manager to track conversions and activities on client websites through analytics tools
Requirements for this role
- Experience in desktop and mobile user experience
- Experience in reviewing the full customer journey
- Experience of user journey analysis
- Experience working on large web build projects
- Experience producing user surveys
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Organisational, communication, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and IT skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.