Salary: Up to £20,000 (increasing to £25,000 after 12 months if progression targets are reached)
Hours of work: Full-time, permanent
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Junior Project Coordinator to join a leading project consultancy organisation, based in Cambridge.
Directly supporting the Project Coordinator, Planning Manager, and Head of Planning you will be primarily supporting the Survey & Design Programme, primarily engaged with one of our three key clients. The successful candidate will be proactive and highly organised.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Junior Project Coordinator:
- Creation and updating of the project tracker using the information provided by the different teams.
- Raising traffic permits.
- Producing statistical reports.
- Calling agents and key holders to arrange building surveys, and confirming appointments via email.
- Advising surveyors and other internal teams of appointment dates, confirming via email
- Transferring design job packs to the client share point, or portal
- Occasionally supporting other coordinators in the business, as workload dictates
- Developing a solid understanding of the duties instructed to the Project Coordinator, to cover their workload when absent
- General ad hoc office duties including answering calls, arranging meeting rooms, lunches and filing completed job packs
Requirements for the Junior Project Coordinator:
- Previous administrative / office experience is required, ideally supporting projects.
- Strong IT skills are required, with focus on MS Excel and being able to pull off reports.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Would suit someone who has excellent attention to detail and able to manage their own workload.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Keywords: Administration, Customer Services, Project Administration
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.