Salary: £20,000 – 22,000
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Junior Editor & Motion Graphic Designer to join a forward-thinking, fast-paced, and growing marketing agency in Leigh-on-Sea. This exciting entry-level position will see you immersed in the agency experience, allowing you to absorb and contribute to many different aspects of agency life.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Junior Editor & Motion Graphic Designer
- Taking part in ideation sessions and developing creative concepts based on internal ideation meetings
- Creating simple animations, suitable for social content
- Assisting with producing, filming, and editing video for social
- Presenting your ideas and creations to the management team
- Once experienced, you will continue your professional training and development by working towards required accreditations and regular CPD, you will begin to work on more advanced filming and animation projects, will work closely with designers to come up with new ideas, will help create longer form video content, and will attend client meetings & workshops
Requirements for this role
- Exceptional creating & editing skills, and confidence to share your ideas & opinions
- A creative and strategic mindset
- A good eye for composition and the ability to produce clean animation – you must have a portfolio to back this up
- Competent using Adobe’s Creative Suite, and demonstrable experience in video editing & utilising music libraries
- You’re able to follow a brief meticulously and take constructive criticism on board
- You work well under pressure and time constraints
- Confident, articulate, and can communicate ideas conceptually as well as through your work
- You are driven and have a genuine interest in learning about new topics, business and the way that things work
Why you should apply…
Great company benefits, including:
- You’ll be joining an award-winning agency
- Allocated budget for training, conferences, workshops, mentoring
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious client base
- ‘Years of service’ generous bonus and profit share scheme
- ‘Years of service’ gifted holiday scheme
- Transparent and accelerated career progression
- Office closure over Christmas with additional gifted holiday
- Regular social events throughout the year. Leigh-on-Sea is a great place to work and socialise; a seaside town with a buzzing broadway full of bars, shops, restaurants etc.
- Free bar Fridays from 4pm
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.