Salary: £22,000 – 32,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Junior Designer to join a marketing agency in Leigh-on-Sea. This agency is forward-thinking, fast-paced, and growing, ranked as one of the top agencies in Essex so it will be an exciting time to join. If you are sharp and naturally think on your feet, then our client will want to hear from you!
For this role you will be required to submit a portfolio to demonstrate your love of design.
The portfolio should include:
- Some logo ideas
- A couple of business cards
- A couple of letterheads
- A social post or two destined for LinkedIn
- An advert on Facebook/Instagram (incl. feeder copy)
- An advert
- A landing page for a product that you would actually buy
- A website wireframe plan
- Anything else you can think of!
Succinctly explain your work next to each presented piece and be sure to have marketing in mind: you are trying to sell the product!
The ideal candidate:
- Commercially minded, fastidious, passionate about Design, familiar with Illustrator
- Has first class attention to detail, and excellent focus
Why you should apply…
Great company benefits, including:
- You’ll be joining an award-winning agency
- Allocated budget for training, conferences, workshops, mentoring
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious client base
- ‘Years of service’ generous bonus and profit share scheme
- ‘Years of service’ gifted holiday scheme
- Transparent and accelerated career progression
- Office closure over Christmas with additional gifted holiday
- Regular social events throughout the year. Leigh-on-Sea is a great place to work and socialise; a seaside town with a buzzing broadway full of bars, shops, restaurants etc.
- Free bar Fridays from 4pm
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.