Salary: £25 – 35k
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: 25days (plus bank holidays), company bonus scheme, BUPA healthcare, 5% contributory pension, company socials, training, and development, wellbeing programme and plenty of onsite parking.
Do you enjoy providing the highest quality IT support?
Are you looking for a role that can grow and develop with your abilities?
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Cambridge based managed services provider (MSP) who support clients with outsourced IT around the UK and internationally. They are currently recruiting for an Internal IT Systems Manager to work from their offices in Cambridge; this is a new role where you will be the lynchpin of our client’s internal team in a broad support role that combines strategic thinking, server support, project work and hands-on desk side IT support for the internal staff in the Cambridge office.
If you have previous internal IT experience and are looking for a role that can grow and develop your abilities than please read on!
Duties & Responsibilities of the IT Systems Manager
- You will be responsible for ensuring the internal systems are up to date and maintained
- Assisting with any infrastructure changes internally
- Providing internal support for any issues that arise
- Delivering varied and interesting IT projects for our internal systems
- Working with the internal security team on IT compliance
Requirements for this role
- Excellent and proven technical skills within a Windows environment, Active Directory Management and some exposure to VMware, Cloud Computing (AWS and Azure), Veeam and Storage Platforms (NAS & SAN) would be advantageous
- A strong problem-solver with the ability to see the challenge through
- Excellent customer skills: you must be a people-person with patience and confident communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and gain trust
If you are interested in working for a small and family feel environment, our client is a friendly bunch of people with passion, ambition who thrive on teamwork, learning and development.
They are committed to personal career growth and will provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.