Kameo Recruitment are an independent recruitment company, based in Cambridge, and we recruit for both permanent and fixed-term positions. We are based on the outskirts of the city (Bar Hill), and our IT division is expanding! To meet the demand of this busy sector we are now recruiting for an experienced IT Consultant! At Kameo Recruitment the focus is on giving a personal service to each, and every candidate and client. You will work alongside an experienced, and driven team and play a vital part in helping to move the business forward.
SO, WHY JOIN US? We are fun, slightly crazy at times, enjoy socialising and creating a collaborative working environment. Along with this, we take personal growth/development seriously and allow you to take time out to volunteer with Form the Future, where we regularly visit local schools and use our knowledge to help the younger generation. We will offer a competitive salary and commission structure, a fantastic working environment and hybrid working options (we all know how important work/life balance is).
- Full recruitment lifecycle responsibility for permanent/fixed-term IT placements.
- Establishing strong and long-lasting relationships with existing clients.
- Identify perspective clients via research using websites, LinkedIn etc.
- Following up on leads via cold calling, arranging virtual or face to face meetings, email etc.
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing and preparation of candidates for vacancies.
- Attending networking events, which includes presenting information about Kameo Recruitment.
- Arranging and attending exhibitions to enhance the Kameo Recruitment brand within the industry.
- Ad hoc volunteering
The ideal candidate will be a team player, with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. You will have proven sales experience, within a recruitment role, and encompass an excellent understanding of the recruitment process.
If the above sounds like you, and you’re interested in finding out more please do send your CV to email@example.com or call, our Director, Sharon on 01223 608244, for a confidential conversation.