Hours of work: 0900-1700 Monday to Friday, although some out of office work and weekend working may be required
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with an established north Cambridgeshire based engineering company who are recruiting for an experienced IT Manager to join the technical team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks internally as well as supporting our Welsh workshop. This will include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone, via remote access or in person.
Responsibilities for the IT Manager:
- Manage, support, motivate and develop the Support Technician
- Ensure that the IT Helpdesk delivers an efficient service with an emphasis on good customer service, responsive and anticipatory help
- Define, develop and implement IT strategies, policies, and procedures including those for infrastructure, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing etc
- Manage the design, deployment, maintenance, upgrade, and support of all IT infrastructure
- systems, including physical and virtual servers, storage, firewalls, networks, telecoms, email, photocopiers, desktops, laptops etc
- Manage the IT budget, ensuring all expenditure is approved within agreed budget
- Form, build and maintain relationships with external IT Consultants and third-party suppliers, negotiate contracts. Etc
Requirements for the IT Manager role:
- Previous experience within a similar role, supporting and maintaining the following systems:
- Nutanix (AHV) with some Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi
- Sophos Intercept X with EDR, Sophos Connect SSL VPN
- Sophos XG Firewalls managed through Sophos Central
- Windows Server 2012, 2019 including local domain services DNS, DCHP, IP address and subnet management plus Hybrid Exchange 2013/2016 servers, SQL Server
- Office 365 admin portal including admin centers for Security, Compliance, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, AzureAD & Endpoint Manager
- Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills
- Desirable is: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science or a similar discipline
Keywords: IT Manager, Technical Manager, Technical Support, Network, Hyper-V, VMWare, Windows Server, Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, AzureAD, Cambridgeshire, IT Manager
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.