We are looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant to join us!
Following steady growth and success over the last 3.5 years here at Kameo, we are looking for a highly motivated and driven IT Consultant to join the vivacious team based in Cambridge.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency supplying both permanent and fixed-term solutions in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Essex. We are proud of our 49 years of recruitment experience between us, and firmly believe there is no “I in team”- people are at the heart of our business. We are a recruitment agency dedicated to doing work that significantly benefits our clients, candidates as well as our employees.
What’s on offer for the IT Recruitment Consultant:
- An exciting and rewarding career with clear growth and progression
- Tailored training scheme (open to all levels)
- Un-capped earning potential
- Fun, supportive and energetic culture with flexible working
- Regular team social events
- A sales environment that is autonomous
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
Responsibilities for the IT Recruitment Consultant:
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle
- Continuing business development activity by telephone call/virtual call, drop-ins and meetings to current and prospective clients
- Establishing a long-lasting professional relationship and ensuring clients understand the advantages of using Kameo Recruitment
- Negotiating client fees and candidate salaries
- Taking client vacancy instructions, writing job adverts and posting them across job platforms
- Working to realistic sales and performance related targets
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing of candidates for vacancies
- Arranging and preparing candidates for interviews
- Maintaining client and candidate records using the CRM
- Arranging and attending functions to develop the Kameo Recruitment brand within the industry
- Attending local careers/interview preparation workshops
- Attending networking events, including presenting information about Kameo Recruitment
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.