Hours of work: Full time, 39 hours per week
Length of contract: 9-month FTC
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a global, leading manufacturing company based in Ely, who are looking for an Inventory Control Assistant, to be employed on a 9-month contract. Your main responsibilities will include stock accuracy, analysis of stock inaccuracies, and control of all inventory data. You will also be ensuring products are accounted for, resolving any inventory issues.
This opportunity is NOT to be missed!! Why ……
- Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
- Ongoing onsite training, cross-departmental opportunities, external training, and funded education.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic working environment with onsite parking.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Inventory Control Assistant
- Support stock cycle count as part of the audit program, investigating stock inaccuracies
- Working with Logistics and Production teams on projects to optimise racking storage space and location labelling
- Promoting the control of inventory through good visual management, layout, labelling, and organisation
- Processing stock adjustment, transfer, and movement journals in Microsoft Dynamics, retaining required audit trail for such transactions
- Promoting the elimination of waste
Requirements for this role
- Experience of working in a manufacturing inventory control position
- Ability to multitask, time manage, and work independently
- Communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.