Salary: Up to £28,000 + bonus
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays,) private health insurance, flexible working, and professional and personal development
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Inside Sales Executive to join a fast-growing, global software company in central Cambridge who are seeking 2 x Inside Sales Executive to help drive the growth of the UK arm of the business. If you are a passionate business developer with a flair for communication this could be the role for you! This role is initially office based five days per week with the option to work 2 days from home after training has been successfully completed.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Executive
Working closely with other sales teams within the business your primary responsibilities include:
- Respond promptly and proactively to sales leads to support the sales team to qualify incoming leads thoroughly
- Work directly with account managers on various campaigns to build the sales pipeline
- Research and find new sources for prospective sales and assist account managers to maintain regular contact with existing customers through phone calls
- Assist account managers to organise and facilitate workshops with key accounts and public web workshops (as required)
- Collaborate with the marketing team closely to promote events to both new leads and existing customers
- Support marketing and sales teams to promote at conferences, exhibitions, and networking events
- Assist the sales team to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Develop technical and business relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Update and maintain the company CRM system to assist the marketing and sales team
Requirements for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business, or a related area
- Confident communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in sales and working in a sales environment
- Strong written skills with attention to detail
- Interest in the high-tech industry
- Strong time management skills
Not quite right? See all of our active office jobs here.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.