Salary: Up to £50k
Hours of work: Full time. Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (35 hpw)
Company benefits: 25 days holiday (+8 bank holidays); pension employer 3%/employee 5%; Private Health Insurance.
Kameo Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a standalone, proactive, hands-on HR Manager to join our client’s well-established manufacturing / engineering company in Ely, Cambridgeshire. You will be providing a comprehensive HR service, ensuring that managers and employees are equipped with best practice to ensure high performance of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop the HR strategy and drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals
- Advise managers and directors on Terms and Conditions of Employment and share best practice
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes, initiate and implement changes where necessary
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the business goals
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances and absence; as well as acting as an expert as well as key escalation point for high risk or complex employee relations issues
- Support change management processes
- Develop, drive and review recruitment strategy based on business goals; Identify sourcing of candidates, carry out interviews and provide managers and directors with structured overviews
- Schedule and conduct job evaluations
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Annually, together with managers and directors, update functional and individual (if applicable) Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure their alignment with business goals
- Monitor and analyse KPI achievements within the company through regular reviews and company performance management system
- Take responsibility for the planning, analysis, recommendation to management and implementation/execution of compensation and benefits programmes, ensuring they are equitable and aligned with the market
- Manage talent and succession planning, create and review talent pipeline
- Establish and conduct orientation programme
- Identify, plan, and implement training activities for management and line employees
Requirements for this role
- Requires someone who has previously worked autonomously at HR Manager level
- CIPD qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience in engineering/manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Proven experience in advising on complex ER matters
- Able to build trust, respect, and openness
- Competent user of People HR or similar HR software and/or SAGE
- Microsoft office; proficient in Excel
- Resilience, great influencing, and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.