DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS POSITION – FANTASTIC COMPANY, SUPERB MANAGER, OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP – WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?!
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a HR Coordinator to join a well-established, reputable and dynamic company, based in Cambridge. This position will see you working closely with the HR Manager, where you will support with a variety of tasks and will regularly require you to use your initiative, along with having a proactive approach to your work. This is a great opportunity as our client is willing to consider candidates who are looking to take a step up or candidates with more experience, who are looking for a new challenge. Within this position collaboration is key, so a genuine, approachable and positive manner is a must. If this is you, please continue reading for further details;
Duties & Responsibilities of the HR Coordinator:
- To co-ordinate day-to-day HR activities across the whole business in the areas of recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, performance management, employee relations and health and wellbeing.
- To assist the induction process of all new employees. Additional to this providing all admin duties are completed for the new starter.
- Manage and update the payroll system with starters, leavers etc and work closely with the Project Accountant
- To take responsibility of apprentice programmes run within the company
- Assist with all ongoing company HR projects
- Review and maintain HR policies and processes, and recommend improvements.
- Provide report and analyses on HR matters to the Senior Management Team.
- Complete all HR adhoc admin tasks consistently and thoroughly
- Manage the sickness process and absence management for employees, ensuring this is recorded correctly
- Have an understanding of IT systems as the company goes ‘paperless’
You will be joining a business which puts employee engagement at the forefront of their business, has a fantastic benefits package and an excellent working culture.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.