Salary: £ Competitive
Benefits: 25 days holiday, generous company bonus paid bi-annually, BUPA cover, flexible working hours, company pension, wellbeing package, cycle to work scheme and celebratory lunches
Hours of work: Full time Monday to Friday 37.5hpw
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a confident and highly organised HR and Finance Administrator to join a world-class Engineering consultancy in Cambridge. You will be a key member of the administrative team and will ensure the smooth running of the business by focusing on the HR and recruitment activities but will also be supporting other colleagues by completing a variety of administrative tasks including finance, purchasing, training, health & safety, facilities, and projects.
This is an expanding small / medium sized company where teamwork, collaboration and communication are the key to their success, both internally and externally. If you are an Office Manager, PA, or HR professional and want to work for a company that listens and cares then this could be the position for you.
Duties & Responsibilities of the HR and Finance Administrator
- Knowledge of vacancy advertising platforms including LinkedIn
- Creating/managing/publishing adverts
- Processing applicants from CV receipt to hire
- Onboarding/offboarding employees
- Continued development of HR processes and HR management system software, and continued development of the recruitment program
- Liaison/coordination with external recruiters
- Universities liaison and development of placement programme
- Set up and maintain formal training and skills records in line with staff reviews
- Maintenance of GDPR compliance
Accounts & Administration responsibilities:
- Entering supplier invoices into Quickbooks (training can be given)
- Providing cover creating supplier purchase orders when required
- Answering the telephone and processing/diverting calls
- Welcoming visitors, preparing meeting rooms including arranging refreshments & lunches
- Ad hoc support with post and couriers, organising outgoing domestic and occasional international shipments and travel arrangements, ordering office supplies, planning social functions.
Requirements for this role
- Proven experience and good practice in HR & recruitment is essential
- Experience working in a small to medium size company, where various duties are carried out simultaneously would be advantageous.
- Would suit someone who has worked as an Office Manager, PA or within HR & recruitment department
- Experience of using HR recruitment and management software would be ideal.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must as well as someone who understands the importance of confidentiality
- Self-motivator who has a proactive and collaborative approach
- Ability to work as a team with good communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive, flexible, with good time management
- Working knowledge of Office 365 suite
Their open plan offices are in a beautiful village location 2 miles from Cambridge and therefore own transport is a must
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.