Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday, Hybrid working available.
Company benefits: contributory pension scheme of up to 6%, 22 days holiday with the opportunity to buy & sell holiday, gym membership discounts, contributory hospital & health cash plan, cycle2work scheme, eye care vouchers, free products at work, life assurance, discounts on leading brands and retailers
Do you have experience within HR? Are you looking for a new challenge, where you will work for a business who is a leader within their field?
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a successful international wellbeing focussed organisation based in St Neots. Our client is seeking to recruit an HR Advisor to join their ambitious and collaborative team based in St. Neots for an initial 12-month contract!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a positive attitude, excellent communication and relationship-building skills, so if this is you, please keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the HR Advisor
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to influence and build trusted
- Providing support in new and ongoing HR projects & Initiatives
- Assisting colleagues across the business through wellbeing support meetings
- Updating and maintaining the HR & Payroll database
- Preparation of reports for HR on key KPI & SLA’s
- Assisting with policy researching and writing
- Supporting and leading Investigations, Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Preparation of relevant correspondence to include, contract of employment, reference letters, DBS checks etc.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation has been received and filed appropriately
- Support the internal Talent team with the recruitment process including interviews
- Assist Managers across the business with new recruits from on-boarding and their probationary period, ensuring review meetings are diarised and carried out.
- Participating, when required, in the review meetings to ensure that any action points/objectives have been documented correctly
- Assisting the Learning & Development team in the co-ordination and delivery of training including the HR Induction
- Supporting the Colleague Engagement team in the co-ordination and delivery of projects
Requirements for this role
- A CIPD qualification, or similar, to level 5 or current study being undertaken
- Previous experience supporting an HR function is essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability to stay calm and take ownership of tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to prioritise tasks whilst working under pressure
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undertake a CRB check
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career-related advice.