Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm
***Immediate Recruitment & HR administrator required ***
This is a 3-month contract, working for a fast moving and successful manufacturing company located in Ely. Our client is looking for candidates who have previous experience in the Recruitment and / or HR arena, who have a proactive and positive approach to their work.
Working as part of a collaborative and resourceful HR team your primary responsibilities will be to support the end-to-end recruitment process but there will be various HR administrative duties to undertake as well.
Duties of the Recruitment & HR Administrator include:
- Co-ordination of all daily recruitment related activities, including advertising vacancies, logging of all CV’s, scheduling of interviews, liaison with recruiting managers and candidates/agencies, booking rooms and lunches if required etc.
- Co-ordination of recruitment assessment centres.
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork is in place by all parties, including right to work checks and any other pre-employment checks.
- Assist with the annual scholarship student programme and build relationships with local job centres, schools, colleges, and the local community.
- General office administration relating to all HR related tasks, such as new starters, leavers etc. Assist with the day-to-day administration of the company pension and benefit schemes and assist with department filing, shredding, and scanning requirements.
The client is looking for:
- Previous experience working in a similar recruitment / HR administrative role
- Good communication skills, able to understand employee requirement and respond accordingly.
- A high level of integrity and always maintain strict confidentiality.
This is a great opportunity and one not to be missed. If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV across asap.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.