Salary: £22,000 p.a.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, worked on a shift basis, including weekends
DO YOU THRIVE IN A CUSTOMER FACING ROLE? THEN KEEP READING!
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a well-established and highly prestigious hotel near Bishop’s Stortford, to recruit a Hotel Receptionist. You will be welcoming guests, checking guests in and out of the hotel, dealing with requests and queries, and always remaining professional, with an aim to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Hotel Receptionist
- Greeting guests, checking them in & out, issuing room keys, directing guests to their rooms
- Answering incoming calls, making reservations for guests, and confirming guest information
- Verifying payment methods, maintaining accurate records of guest room bookings, and processing accurate payments of guest accounts
- Retrieving any mail or packages for guests, and monitoring visitors
- Responding to any queries, providing information about local attractions/services
- Liaising with staff, including housekeeping/maintenance to address any problems
- Complete any incident reports, and daily activity reports
- Manage conference room bookings
Requirements for this role
- Guest/customer relations experience
- Knowledge of computer software, including MS Office and booking & payment systems
- Administrative and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills, with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.