Salary: Up to £40,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, permanent
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a Head of Marketing to join an educational establishment in Bishop’s Stortford. You will be involved in rebranding, developing a new communications strategy and devising new digital campaigns; alongside event development and implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing
- Provide vital communications support and be responsible for the inspiring marketing and admissions campaigns.
- Support the creative development and implementation of a new internal and external communications strategy
- Overseeing the marketing campaigns and all print and digital publications.
- Analysis and project lead the rebranding of marketing materials and develop a new website
- Plan and execute (alongside the Communications Co-ordinator) a calendar of 360 marketing campaigns
- Resource Management (Budgets and Line Management)
Requirements for this role
- Marketing (or related) degree and/ or Recognised marketing qualification or relevant marketing experience at a strategic
- Experience of developing, implementing and monitoring multi-platform marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing a team and associated budgets.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and creative skills
- IT skills, with understanding of Microsoft Office, Google Ads, Google Analytics, or similar tools
- Experienced using website content management systems
- Data analysis and organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.