Salary: £60,000 – £65,000p.a.
Hours of Work: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Hybrid Working: 1 day per week working from home.
Company Benefits: 33 days holiday, Free meals on shift, A 6% employer contributory pension scheme, Free Car parking, Life assurance x3 salary, A health cash back scheme, Cycle to work scheme and Wellbeing programme including free yoga.
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting a Head of Finance to join a fast growing and diverse educational setting in Cambridge. You will ensure the smooth running of the Finance Department reporting directly to the Bursar. The role has line management responsibility for leading a small team providing financial management and control, including the preparation of annual statutory accounts, monthly management accounts, budgets, and forecasting.
- You will have a recognised CCAB accounting qualification (or qualified by equivalent experience), excellent knowledge of management accounting and a thorough understanding of financial processes and controls.
- You will be capable of taking responsibility for the entire sites finance function and have previous experience of managing and leading a finance team.
- You will possess first class accounting skills, a proven ability to work to deadlines and to contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of financial systems, processes, and reporting.
- Specific knowledge of accounting regulations within the context of Higher Education and/or charities would be preferable.
- In addition to your accounting credentials, you will be able to demonstrate excellent analytical and financial business skills.
- You will be professional, reliable, positive, proactive, and flexible in your approach to work as well as having good interpersonal communication skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Freddy for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.