Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 (+ £5000 commission)
Hours of work: 9:00 – 5:30 (Monday – Friday)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC POSITION!!
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a Group Sales Executive to join an exciting company in Cambridge who are currently going through a period of growth. You will have responsibility for both account management and new business in a B2B market, where you will work closely with the Head of Sales. You will be discovering and tracking new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, so if you are driven and have fantastic communication skills then we are eager to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Group Sales Executive
- Account manage existing clients and develop those relationships.
- Contribute to revenue growth.
- Source new businesses by identifying key markets.
- Attend networking and exhibitions.
- Responsible for managing personal sales pipeline.
- Recommend new opportunities and improvements for maximising profits.
Requirements for this role
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Negotiation & prospecting skills
- Sales planning & passion for sales
- Confident & professional telephone manner
- Driving license and access to a vehicle
- Previous sales experience (desirable)
- Previous experience of using a CRM system (desirable)
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.