*****Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Grounds & Maintenance professional******
Kameo Recruitment is looking for a flexible and ‘hands on’ Grounds & Maintenance Operative to join a large manufacturing company based in Ely. To thrive in this role, you will be a great communicator with strong DIY / garden maintenance experience.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Grounds & Maintenance Operative
- Outdoor maintenance: grass mowing, weeding, maintaining trees, cleaning, winter maintenance.
- Building maintenance: internal painting, general repairs, gutter/drain/window cleaning.
- Yard maintenance: disposal of waste materials, organising the yard, line painting & marking.
- Produce maintenance schedules and standard operating procedures.
Requirements for this role
- Strong background in DIY/garden maintenance, ideally working in a commercial setting.
- Enthusiasm for and experience with landscaping/grounds maintenance.
- Ability to multitask, time manage, and work independently using own
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Certificates for use and storage of spray pesticides (desirable).
- Forklift (FLT) and full driving license (desirable).
- Computer literate.
Our client offers fantastic benefits including: –
- Fantastic working environment with onsite parking.
- Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
- Ongoing onsite training, cross-departmental opportunities, external training, and funded education.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.