Salary: Up to £25,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time or part time, 100% office based
Company benefits: Hybrid working, bespoke Learning & Development plan, 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, modern office with free refreshments, stakeholder pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria), seasonal CSR initiatives, social events, finish at 4pm on Fridays
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join a Marketing Agency in Bury St. Edmunds. You will be aiming to produce a high quality of creative work, so the ideal candidate will be highly creative, with an excellent eye for detail.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer
- Designing posters, brochures, logos, social media content, websites, reports, advertisements etc., from concept to completion, using Adobe Creative Suite to create these materials
- Liaising with clients, when necessary, to gain an understanding of their requirements
- Produce drafts, based on written or verbal briefs, for review by clients, making revisions based on feedback
- Liaise with external printers to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Partake in company-wide brainstorms and pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
Requirements for this role
- A passion for design
- Experience with Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience of preparing artwork for print and creating digital designs
- Understanding of visual elements
- Ability to interpret written and creative briefs
- Ability to translate client and Account Manager requests into visually impactful designs
- Communication and time management skills
- Ideally some experience in a Graphic Design role
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.