Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Length of contract: 12-month contract
Remote working: This position is being offered with flexibility to work from home, along with selecting the hours that work best for you during the day. You will be required to travel to the Cambridge office on the odd occasion, but applications from candidates across the UK will be accepted.
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for an experienced Resourcer to join a highly reputable Global company, who is well established within their industry. They are experiencing a period of rapid growth and require an extra pair of hands to provide guidance to managers on recruitment approaches, whilst innovatively attracting and sourcing talent. You will be a confident communicator, highly organised and proactive in your approach.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Global Recruitment Resourcer:
- Support and conduct recruitment briefing meetings with hiring managers.
- Relay and discuss role requirements with HR.
- Support with writing and posting engaging job adverts, as well as identifying successful sourcing strategies.
- Maintain candidate database.
- Oversee applications for active roles, supporting managers in an effective short list process and driving the recruitment forward.
- Conduct candidate screening, arrange interviews, and manage interview debriefs.
- Generate a warm and friendly approach when sourcing & approaching candidates to ensure attraction.
Collaboration with the HR Team:
- Provide regular updates on resource and recruitment activities to the HR team.
- Ensure compliance in the recruitment process and manage updates of recruitment tools & metrics.
- Drive the use of the employee referral scheme.
- To comprehend, comply with, implement, and take your responsible part in security policies/procedures.
- Ensure compliance with statutory duties, regulation, and legislation.
Requirements for this role
- Experience working in an internal recruitment environment, preferably within a resource role.
- Experience of supporting/educating hiring managers.
- Strong team player, offering support to colleagues.
- Experience of using recruitment platforms to engage with candidates.
- Ability to manage time/workload and multitask under pressure.
- Ability to use own initiative and challenge the norm.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.