Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a cutting-edge technology company, going through an exciting growth journey, designing innovative and inspiring SaaS/ cloud-based solutions.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team who is motivated and enthusiastic, who is looking to build on their current skills and knowledge in a dynamic team environment. If building scalable and exciting solutions for cloud -based technologies based on Microsoft Azure is your passion, please keep reading.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Work as part of a team of passionate developers who build scalable and exciting solutions for a wide range of clients across the UK.
- Contribute ideas and help shape the work we do, gaining experience on a variety of projects and across a wide range of customers and industries
- Perform several tasks including supporting the business requirements for the provision of internal applications services, delivering an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications, as well as undertaking the implementation of application development.
- Confident working in an agile environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously, and delivering to an exceptional quality standard.
Requirements for the Full Stack Developer:
- Azure DevOps/ GIT
- C# / ASP.net MVC
- React / Fluent U
- HTML /HTML5 / CSS / CSS3 / Bootstrap
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsive design/development
- Knowledge of Restful APIs
- SharePoint, PowerShell, Microsoft Azure
- Agile methodologies, TDD
- SQL, Unit Testing
- Angular / Knockout
- Yeoman, Node.js / Gulp
The qualities we are very interested in are:
- Prior experience within a similar role is required
- Agile and flexible
- You must be confident working in an agile environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously, and delivering to an exceptional quality standard.
- Must be confident working alone
- Happy with a fully remote working job Must have 2 screens, good internet, webcam – good set up, etc
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.